Thursday, October 24, 2013

The Source to the Source of our Problem

So I was planning for this next post to be about a solution to our problem... the importing one (if you have no clue what I'm talking about, read my previous post). It was going to be happy, about things are producing, and practical stuff we can buy, and we would all be on our merry way to a growing economy. Then we can make marshmallows, hold hands and sing "Kum Bi YA," but my guess is campfires will be illegal, so we would all be holding clammy-cold hands (gross!). So forget that.

I was going to start with telling you to buy Rainbow Flip-Flops. After all, they are expensive, last forever, are stylish and MADE IN AMERICA, right? WRONG! Not because rainbow manufacturers want export their business, but because they HAVE to, yes, that is right. This a prime example of the Government (I capitalized it, because they think they are a god) regulating an industry and strangling it till it decides to leave country. I still recommend you buy rainbow flip-flops for the reasons mentioned above, and you still have a 75% chance they are made in America. Read the article below for more information.

dontbuymadeinchina.com/3_4ths_of_Rainbows_Made_in_China

But, not is all at loss. Personally, I can't find more recent stuff about their off-shore production. If you want to buy a rainbow flip flop made in the USA just check under the rainbow tag, it will tell you were they are produced! Because of the current economy, you MUST do this, or you are a bad American.

Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment